Thursday, December 21, 2006

About Me

Well this is my fisrt attempt at blogging and I felt that what better to blog about than my life in World of Warcraft! I spend loads of time playing I really enjoy it. I have made lots of friends in game and have some enemies too.

My Main is Scorcher, a Human Lock level 60 on Medivh. I am 7/8 T1 and 1/8 T2 with other random epics and 1 blue item left. ( that space is waiting for my Felheart pants to drop in MC) I am a member of Guardians of Fate guild. We are a casual raiding guild that is part way through BWL.

My other 60 is Vertebrae, a Human Pally with like 1 piece of T1 and few pieces of T0. I dont play him much anymore cause I have moved my main as my lock. Vert just wasnt as fun as Scorcher was so I switched over. My guild was kind enough to allow me to do this since we had just started MC at that time.

I will get more stuff on my blog as soon as I get around to it. This is probably going to be a casual Blog and my grammar and spelling is not the best, so for all of you Grammar Police out there, F*** Off!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home