Friday, August 3, 2007

Music or No Music?

Do you listen to any music when you play WoW? Do you listen to the in-game music, or just nothing at all? Do you have some much going on in Vent that you cant concentrate on anything else?

I personally like to load up my Sirius internet radio and listen to Octane 20 and play WoW. At first I had trouble have the music and Vent going at the same time that I couldnt hear or concentrate on what was being said by the Raid Leader. Now I can't play with out it. Even if I am only logging on to check my mail, I have to the music in the background. I don't turn the game sound completely off, I just turn it down.

So tell me, what do you like going on in your background when you load up WoW?

1 Comments:

Blogger For the Pie said...

I listen to a combination of some Christian Rock, some old school rock (AC/DC etc) and newer stuff I like.

September 20, 2007 at 4:27 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home