Thursday, May 24, 2007

Respec

The other day I was told when I logged in that I needed to respec and get to kara. I am now the soaker in the curator fight. I respeced affliction, but was aprehensive to do it as i was doing so much damage as a demonology spec. Now after the respec i have so many dots to put up now and dont have much time to fire my shadow bolt. Not that it makes a difference. I lost about 300 spell damage with the respec and now my shadow bolt is only hitting for about 1200 down from around 2k-2.3k. Thats alot of damage. I dont like this spec, but it is what i am being told is best for raiding. Well shit.

We ran heroic Mech last night. the first heroic since patch 2.1. We found out last night that Mech did not get nurfed, but feels like it got buffed. It took us about 10 attempts on the last boss to get him down and didnt even take down the 2nd boss. I feel that I was really gimped on those fights. I was not able to put out the dps and I think that was were our problems were. On a side not I do like the instant howl of terror. It really comes in handy.

I will probably respec soon, to more of a demonology/affliction and see how that works out. But I'm affraid that my dps still wont be what im used to.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

quit whining like a little bitch. Sorry man, didn't know you like the big fat crits you were getting you dps whore ;-P Respect back to what's fun for you. Don't be mad if we find an affliction lock to take your place though ;-P

May 24, 2007 at 3:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home