Monday, February 12, 2007

Grinding for Gold

Well it sucks! I was the first in the guild to reach 70 but was not the first to get my flying epic mount. I figured that with the jump start i had on every one else that i would be the first or one of the first to snag my epic mount. Well that couldnt be further from the truth. How could they raise that much gold so quickly i asked. Well apperantly they got really lucky and got a BOE Epic drop from a random mob that sold for 3k gold.

Why can't I be that lucky for that to happen to me? All i know that I am 3k away from obtaining a epic flying mount and dont see one in the near future. Well shit.

On a side note im hoping that blizz will continue the quest line to obtain rep with the netherdrakes so maybe that when i get enough rep i will have the money to buy the riding skill and get a netherdrake. Man they look so hot. Better than some tired old gryphon that i see everytime i travel somewhere in the world. Atleast blizz would have given us the hypogryphs around kalimdor.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hmm i am also having trouble grinding for my epic mount. I like your blog btw and have linked to it from my wow blog - Wow Blog If you like mine I would greatly appreciate being added to your blogroll :) Thanks
Samownall

May 17, 2007 at 7:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home