Thursday, December 28, 2006

I Hate Blizzard

Well I finnally got around to sending in the list of items I had missing from my bank since the patch. Almost instantly I recieved an email back from the GM stating that they could replace my items that were lost. WTF? Why even send me an email asking me to send in a listing if they weren't even going to attempt or already knew that they weren't going to replace my items?

What are you supposed to do in the this situation? Bend over and take it? I mean this isn't going to make me cancel my subsciption, but come on. Now I have to go out and grind for all the items I had worked hard for to increase my rep with argent dawn. I'm upset also that I was 2 insignia of the dawn away from getting an 18 slot bag. As a warlock I need all the bag space I can get so I can ensure I pleanty of soul shards for the raids.

THIS IS TOTAL BULLSHIT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home