Thursday, December 28, 2006

Stupid Real Life

Well shit, I hate it when RL gets in the way of playing WoW. Here latley my RL has got in the way of my WoW life and I havent gotten much time to play. Its not always bad, my wife is here and that is always good. But its the stupid stuff I dont like to do in RL anyways. Like pay bills. I hate them so much.

So what happens to the friends you make in game when RL take over and they no longer play WoW? I tend to get kinda attached to my friends and do consider some of the people i play with online as my friends. why not we talk everday on vent and even talk about RL stuff, not just WoW talk. Right now I feel so distant from my friends now that I have a RL. Is it bad that I get more enjoyment playing a video game with friends that I have never met face to face then I do going to a bar? That is about all there is to do now is go to bars or clubs to drink and chase women. Well im married so scratch chasing women, and I dont like to drink so scratch the drinking. I could get into sports with my coworkers but I live so far away from base at the moment that it's not viable. It becomes to be too much of a chore to drive those long distances. So i find my sactuary in WoW.

I guess what it comes down to is that I miss yall and cant wait to get back to raiding with yall again. I hope yall all had a good Holiday season and can't wait to get back to the level grind with yall when the Xpac comes out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home