Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Less QQ

I have friend that reads my blog, but hardly ever comments on my writings, that wants me to post something new. "I'm Bored, write something." WTF? What am I his personal story teller? I dont think so. Write your own blog so I can not post comments to it. Whatever dude.

No, no, I'm just playing. I recently posted that I had apped to a new guild. I got in and have already jumped balls deep into raiding with them. They are not hard core by anymeans, which is good cause I don't have the time to be hardcore, but they don't fuck around when it comes to raiding. 3 nights a week are for progression and the 4th day is optional. We have just started SSC and have Gruul on farm. We went into Mag on Sunday and pwned his as on our 5th attempt. It feels good to be learning new encounters now. I don't mind the wipes and the new boss fights. I think it makes it all worth it when you get it down and take down a new boss.

I need to get better gear. I am not happy being on the bottom of the DPS. I know I should do way better, but time and money are a big factor. I dont have the time to pick up new items yet cause of the points system and I dont have the money to get the last point in tailoring so I can finish off my set. I need to work on getting my +hit raiting up cause I miss alot. I know that will definatley boost my dps.

SO Nick, I posted something for you to read. SO QUIT YER BITCHIN! You should post something if your so bored. I can give you my account info if you want so you can post too.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALL THE COOL KIDS HANG OUT AT THE BOTTOM OF THE DAMAGE METERS!

We're all smoking and wearing leather jackets and holey jeans and refusing to confirm to THE MAN and his arbitrary standards!

Or, our gears sucks. Whatever.

COOL KIDS AT THE BOTTOM!

October 3, 2007 at 10:15 AM  
Blogger Temerity Jane said...

I made an awesome comment!

WHERE DID IT GO?

October 3, 2007 at 1:52 PM  
Blogger Dick said...

I guess I'm a bit of a control freak so I have to approve all comments first before they get published. If I had the amount of comments you had I would change it.

October 3, 2007 at 2:05 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

What server are you on? This actually sounds like my guild. Probably not, but just curious.

November 1, 2007 at 11:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home