Wednesday, October 3, 2007

375 Tailoring

Woot! I hit 375 tailoring last night and now I am broke. Thanks to a number of people for helping out with Shadowcloth so I could make my Frozen Shadoweave robe. My gear is a little better now and I have started pushing my +spell hit so I can keep from resisting on mobs higher level than me. I believe that I am sitting just over 5% so I am going to work on a few more gems and try to push it higher. I have found fighting bosses that they resist a lot of my spells which causes me to use more mana than I should.

And according to TJ all teh cool kids are at the bottom of the damage meter with leather jackets, holey jeans, smokin and drinking, but I dont have a leather jacket. How about an old Carhart jacket and jeans that were too long that I just walked teh hem out of. Of course I will still be smokin and drinkin like a good rebelious lock does.

1 Comments:

Blogger Wildhermit said...

Congrats. I started going the tailoring route for that very same set but got discouraged by the mountains of cloth between me and the end of the road. I miss that set, but will find something else that fits I guess.

I found you via TJ, I was bored and needed something more to read :)

November 6, 2007 at 9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home